Commercial Law International Mobile
This is a 2D-barcode containing the address of our mobile site.If your mobile has a barcode reader, simply snap this bar code with the camera and launch the site.
- The law as a economic development tool: a personal insight Ainsley Brown
- China’s Special Economic Zone experience… seven things Jamaica has learnt Ainsley Brown
- Placing the Hanjin bankruptcy in a global shipping industry context Ainsley Brown
- A lifeline for Hanjin or a delay of the inevitable? Ainsley Brown
- A business component roadmap to Jamaica’s logistics centered economy Ainsley Brown
Tag Archives: US Chicken feet in China
US Chicken Being Dumped, Says China
By: Ainsley Brown
The seemingly endless trade rows between the United States and China continue unabated.
What is it this time? Tires? Steel? Autos? Or maybe intellectual property protection? No, no, not this time, this time it’s chicken – more specifically the importation of US chicken into the Chinese market.
This however is not a new skirmish but rather one that begun earlier this year when China… Continue reading
By: Ainsley Brown It seems like there is more bad news for US exporters of Chicken to China – get ready for a whole new round of tariffs. China has over the years become the largest export market for US … Continue reading