Commercial Law International Mobile
This is a 2D-barcode containing the address of our mobile site.If your mobile has a barcode reader, simply snap this bar code with the camera and launch the site.
- Blockchain technology: a sustainability tool for agriculture Ainsley Brown
- Jamaica’s Special Economic Zones: Form, function, and model Ainsley Brown
- Jamaica’s special economic zone framework designed to support private sector SEZ development Ainsley Brown
- The G20 Young Entrepreneurs´ Alliance — a strong international voice against youth unemployment Carsten Lexa
- Is it legal to pay a woman a different salary than a man for equal work? Ainsley Brown
Tag Archives: US Chicken feet in China
US Chicken Being Dumped, Says China
By: Ainsley Brown
The seemingly endless trade rows between the United States and China continue unabated.
What is it this time? Tires? Steel? Autos? Or maybe intellectual property protection? No, no, not this time, this time it’s chicken – more specifically the importation of US chicken into the Chinese market.
This however is not a new skirmish but rather one that begun earlier this year when China… Continue reading
By: Ainsley Brown It seems like there is more bad news for US exporters of Chicken to China – get ready for a whole new round of tariffs. China has over the years become the largest export market for US … Continue reading