To understood the Hanjin bankruptcy is to understand the current state of the global shipping industry. And if Hanjin is any thing to go by, and it is, the picture isn’t good. However, it is not all doom and gloom as the shipping industry is in the process of reorganizing itself and of this Hanjin saga is simply a part.
Commercial Law International Mobile
This is a 2D-barcode containing the address of our mobile site.If your mobile has a barcode reader, simply snap this bar code with the camera and launch the site.
- Blockchain technology: a sustainability tool for agriculture Ainsley Brown
- Jamaica’s Special Economic Zones: Form, function, and model Ainsley Brown
- Jamaica’s special economic zone framework designed to support private sector SEZ development Ainsley Brown
- The G20 Young Entrepreneurs´ Alliance — a strong international voice against youth unemployment Carsten Lexa
- Is it legal to pay a woman a different salary than a man for equal work? Ainsley Brown