To understood the Hanjin bankruptcy is to understand the current state of the global shipping industry. And if Hanjin is any thing to go by, and it is, the picture isn’t good. However, it is not all doom and gloom as the shipping industry is in the process of reorganizing itself and of this Hanjin saga is simply a part.
Commercial Law International Mobile
This is a 2D-barcode containing the address of our mobile site.If your mobile has a barcode reader, simply snap this bar code with the camera and launch the site.
- Placing the Hanjin bankruptcy in a global shipping industry context Ainsley Brown
- A lifeline for Hanjin or a delay of the inevitable? Ainsley Brown
- A business component roadmap to Jamaica’s logistics centered economy Ainsley Brown
- International Financial Services: Dubai and Abu Dhabi authorities collaborate Ainsley Brown
- The expanded Panama Canal and port expansion along the US East and Gulf coasts Ainsley Brown